Virtual Telecoms Manager
If you do not have telecoms expertise in house it can be problematic trying to manage a complex telecoms estate in a fast moving organisation. The results of this can be:
- No telecoms strategy regarding suppliers and technology.
- Higher service costs and restrictive or punitive supplier contracts.
- Poor management of costs, suppliers and contracts.
- No central source of information on the telecoms estate, costs and contracts.
- Loss of knowledge if the nominated telecoms person leaves.
Telecoms managers with the right knowledge and experience are expensive, however whilst they play a critical role in the running of your organisation you probably don’t need one full time.
So what is the solution?
Our Virtual Telecoms Manager service is a flexible solution designed to provide you with ongoing telecoms management expertise that is tailored to the needs of your business.
As your Virtual Telecoms Manager our overall objective is to:
- improve the day-to-day management of your telecoms estate
- reduce your ongoing costs
- increase your operation efficiency
- ensure you have the right solutions, from the right suppliers at the right price
Bluefin Advisory Services and Bluefin Private Clients
“IP Advance looked after the relationship between both Bluefin Advisory Services and Bluefin Corporate Consulting and our telecoms suppliers and worked as an extension of our business since 2008. They understood the needs of our business and provided us with the expertise we needed when we needed it.
Bluefin has gone through many structural changes in recent years and having IP Advance as our Virtual Telecoms Manager has ensured we have always had the right telecoms solutions in place for the changing needs of the business whilst constantly managing our day to day requirements and controlling our costs.
I would wholeheartedly recommend them”